Randy Moss being shopped ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

... Point Proven.

besides, i'd rather offer Roby than Williams. At least Williams is younger. and i doubt they'd want a WR in return. Moss has lost his touch and he's an absolute douche if he thinks the team is even slightly going downhill.

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

a 4th down.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

^ rubbish

4. elgatogordo

elgatogordo Guest

I don't want him. I don't think he'll ever be happy unless he's in a system where Cris Carter runs up all the underneath coverage and Moss only has to run sideline and post routes. Chow's system would p-off Moss to no end, and he'd probably start complaining about week 10. Then it would just turn into a contest between him and Pacman as to who can be the biggest distraction. Call me a pessimist.

Besides - isn't he hurt? Don't we have enough injured WR's? Can we just sign a healthy free agent WR, or do we have to get our QB to recruit them all?

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

:ha:

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

It is rubbish. Moss may not be the Moss he used to be but he is still 2 times better then any receiver we have on the roster. Who knows he could turn into the super freak again. I really think we should go for it. People say we have no O help for VY. Well there ya go. Moss. Simple as that. And once my video is done processing on youtube ill show you what Moss could bring to the team. Against Jacksonville

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Better version of the TD coming.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1BxE6N2atlQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1BxE6N2atlQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Uh....no. Stop and ask yourself...He was the pats big offseason buy and now looks like they want to get rid of him after zero snaps as a Pat....

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

haha i was kidding! I don't think he's not better than the WRs we have here, but if we're going for a NE WR, i'd rather have Donte'. If moss is released, i'd love to see him here. but he comes with so much baggage it's ridiculous. at least VY is black... maybe that has something to do with it. He was good with Daunte, he'll be good with VY. simple racist chemistry. :irked:

10. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

[​IMG]

Tom Brady Doesn't Do This with Just Anyone. There Must Have Been Something Wrong.

Oh, and play <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebony_and_Ivory">this</a> while looking at that picture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar