Randy Gregory

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ScotTitan, Mar 3, 2015.

?
  1. Randy Gregory

26.1%
  2. Dante Fowler

43.5%
  3. Vic Beasley

21.7%
  4. Shane Ray

8.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Bump

Okay things have changed a bit with good ol Randy. If the Browns actually have the balls to trade up to 2, and we get #12 and #19, plus more. We are sitting at 12 and your choice is:

Gregory OLB
    Ray OLB
    Parker WR

Surely we are taking Gregory? Imagine what Lebeau could do with him, I think it's a great match

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'm not a Gregory fan at all. Rather Parker or Ray in that scenario.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

For me Gregory isn't even a consideration for me in rnd 1 or the top of rnd 2 if he has actually failed 3-4 drug tests with the latest being at the combine. To me, that is a GIANT red flag. Ever herard of Josh Gordon? How are the Browns enjoying him being able to play, suspended for a year, playing, not playing...think they are enjoying that roller coaster?

Shelton, White, Cooper, Parker, Waynes, Ray, Dupree....not in that order. Of course, some of these guys I don't expect to be there available, but one of these guys!!!

4. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Idk why there is so much hype on these bum LB's.

1 out of the 5 considered first rounders will actually be good. Their are no first round prospects comparable to Barr and Mack. Looking more like a bunch of Barkivious Mingos.

Im on the WR hype train as of now. White and Cooper are better then Sammy Watkins.

5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Why don't you look at Mingos stats and tell me how they compare to Beasley's. Why is Beasley a bum?

6. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Its between him Fowler and Gregory to be the 1 players to become really good.

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I think 2 of them become good (Fowler & Beasley)

8. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

If we trade with the Browns I bet Gregory will be there at 19 and the others will not. Why not take a chance on a guy who smoked weed who could've been a top 5 pick if he wouldn't have..

• Troll Troll x 1
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Me too. I don't like Ray or Gregory at all. I also really like Hau'oli Kikaha as a Day 2 pick.

10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

The problem is that it isn't like he has just smoked weed once. It has been part of his life throughout college. This is straight from Gregory himself...

"I don't wake up every day saying, I'd really love to go smoke," he said. "It's not a struggle for me every day (now), it really isn't. In the past, hell yeah, it's been a struggle. It really has been. Now, I'm focused on my dream."

Gregory said he first smoked marijuana after graduating from Hamilton Southeastern High School in Fishers, Ind., and before enrolling at Arizona Western Community College in 2011. He had failed to qualify academically at Purdue, which represented a considerable disappointment to him, and Gregory said he turned to marijuana to cope with the anxiety.

He sat out the 2012 season with a broken leg but was still pursued by major colleges. In 2013 he transferred to Nebraska, where he officially tested positive for marijuana twice, in January 2014 and April 2014. (Gregory said Nebraska officials told him he would be kicked off the team if he were to fail a third test.)

Gregory said he has not smoked marijuana since December, but because his THC levels were so elevated, the drug remained in his system at the combine. Thus, the positive test.

"I was worse at Nebraska than I've ever been at any other time of my life," Gregory said. "But I know how I am now. I think if teams really look at how I am now more so than the past, they'll see I'm making strides to get better, as a person and as a player."

So are we supposed to believe that he is going to all of a sudden stop smoking...when he couldn't even stop long enough to not test positive at the combine....This kid is a user and always will be.

I don't like his game on the field and certainly don't like his off field stuff. I'd take him off my board until the 4th rnd.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar