Random Stat & Britt Discussion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

tODAY HE'S CERTAINLY THE KING OF THE HILL, BUT i WAS SPEAKING ON HIM AS A YOUNGER PLAYER

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

With the caps lock on evidently lol

Or should I say without knowing it was on

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Is benny Kenny's long lost brother?

4. JCBRAVE

[​IMG]

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]

6. Carp

Carp Starter

Sorry, but AJ can't hold Calvin Johnsons jock. CJ is fast as hell, built like TE, runs perfect rtes, and has great hands. There is literally no one in the league that can defend CJ.

And not to mention Jerry Rice who is the GOAT.

7. Carp

Carp Starter

Actually he did. He was 1000 yard receiver even with Joey Harrington, and the rest of the hot garbage Detroit had at QB throwing him the ball.

8. Carp

Carp Starter

CJ was the best WR prospect that ever came out according to many draft experts. I don't know what your fetish is with AJ, but he isn't close to CJ's talent level. No one is. I don't even know that I'd put AJ top 3

9. JCBRAVE

Calvin Johnson came out of college before AJ Green, so yea I'd expect people to have said CJ was the best WR prospect at one point.

But then came AJ Green.

10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Since Kenny is in a contract year I expect him to be playing out of his mind like he was in 2011 before he had his injury.

However, I think the Titans are in a lose/lose situation with him. If he does have an amazing season, he'll test the FA market and someone will pay him more than we will. If he has another year like last year, the Titans will let him go and not resign him. So either way, I think this is Kenny's last year as a Titan.

We will be able to tell how the Titans feel about him if they take a WR in the first 3 rounds, which I think is likely.

• High Five High Five x 1
  11. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

The Kendall Wright pick was pretty much the nail in the coffin for Britt. I just wish I saw half of the potential Britt has in Kendall Wright. Britt could have been a top 5 WR had he just accepted adulthood and played by the rules.

We'll see...but I think 2toneblueblood is right, Britt's a goner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar