Random Stat & Britt Discussion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Found this stat really funny:
    "AJ Green has played more snaps in 2 years than Kenny Britt has played in 4 years"

That stat made me start thinking about Kenny Britt and expectations from him this year. I personally don't see him being along next year. But those 2 games in '11 when he grabbed 17 rec, 289 yards, a 3 TDs showed his potential... but is always set back by injuries & legal troubles. Will we see 2011 KB again, unlikely? I'm just hoping we can get a 10 TDs out of him, although If that happens he'll likely demand a big deal (which we should pay).

Thoughts?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

AJ Green is the best WR prospect I've ever seen, he's probably better at this stage in his career than every WR including Larry Fitzgerald.

I saw things from Green in college that guys in their 3rd year aren't doing in the NFL, dude is 1 in a million. Perfect WR.

I wish Kenny could be half as good.

Well actually according to your stat there, he is half as good LOL.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Kenny could definitely be the best WR in the league. The biggest thing holding him back from that is his horrible durability. That game where he lit it up against Philly with KFC throwing to him showed that he was/is physically better than most all WRs we've had before. He showed elite playmaking ability. And as our hopes for him were raised going into 2011 with MH he goes down with that knee injury. And then last year he clearly wasn't 100% so I think that it's hard to know if he will ever get back to full health and stay there.

If he were able to regain full strength and have no setbacks, the sky is the limit for him. The really troubling thing about Kenny is the dude also can't stay out of trouble off the field. I'd love for him to turn it on and beast but I won't be surprised if he doesn't.

4. JCBRAVE

Not while AJ Green, Calvin Johnson and Victor Cruz are running around he can't be.

Kenny is a joke, he'll never be the best anything.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I bet he can smoke more weed than you.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

....Victor Cruz?!

7. JCBRAVE

Cruz is amazing.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Disagree with Victor Cruz, he's a really good WR but I wouldn't rank him top 3 or even top 5.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Make your GM pick! Take Patterson. lol

It's the Raiders... the one team you can make a stupid pick for and look smart.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Calvin Johnson
    AJ Green
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Julio Jones
    Andre Johnson

Just off the top of my head, Thomas is right up there as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar