Random Deliciousness

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The Real Deal...
    Original Famous Rays large w/pepperoni taken from the ol' iPhone:

[​IMG]

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Who is Ray and why is he so famous?

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

:pant: mamma mia...:drool:

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Reminds me of Dewey's Pizza up here in Cincinnati - best pizza I've ever had. Love it.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

whats that thing in the middle of the pizza your dinner table? LMAO!

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I had lunch yesterday with a good friend at Pickle Barrel. I had the reuben. If anyone ever gets to Chattanooga, a meal and/or drinks at Pickle Barrel is a must. Cruds, I'll even go as far as to suggest that Pickle Barrel fits your personality to a tea. I promise you that it is certainly, without a doubt, your kind of place.

In fact, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if you've been there before. The food is amazing. Plus, any place that's open until 3am can't be half bad.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Meh, doesn't look "that" delicious. I prefer a super thin crust with spinach, mushrooms, artichokes and roma tomato....yummi yummi to my tummi! Isn't pepperoni processed meat from sweet little pigglets?

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why do you consider him to be a particulaly salty guy? :lol:

To answer jesse's question that is just a plastic thing that holds the pizza together so the pieces are not slipping and sliding all over the place while en route to your table. Don't want pices of pizza falling on top of each other. This way it looks nice and uniform when you open the box so you can take a pretty photo and share it with friends.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Good salemenship cruds because today we will be eating pizza!

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

I believe, on deliveries especially, that plastic piece is there to prevent the box - because the middle is the weakest part - from drooping onto the pizza. :thumb:

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar