Randall Gene Moss Website Is Updated

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Well...He's here...

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

:bighomer:

:hdrool:

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Deuce rhymes with Douche....Just Sayin:ha:

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I didn't carefully word anything. I said Choice was the best RB in the draft class.

Every chance he's gotten to play, he's made that look so.

You guys don't understand situations. You look at stat totals and make your conclusion.

Which is ok. Just don't talk to people that have the capability of analyzing the sport.

5. pettso

pettso Starter

Tashard Choice has proven he's great just about as much as Ringer has. They've both made the most of their few opportunities and there's a pretty good reason they're not featured backs on any team in the NFL.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

What do you think?

7. Deuce Wayne

It'd be extremely stupid if they were... so I'd really love to know.

8. Deuce Wayne

Because they're behind better backs?

How many 100 yard games has Ringer had?

" * Tashard Choice is Dallas’ most complete running back. His balance and vision are incredible. If I could only have one back on the team, it would be him. Yes, even over Felix Jones."

Doubt we ever hear the same for Ringer. Everyone in Dallas wants TC starting.

Wouldn't compare the 2 just yet.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Even IF Choice was the best back in Dallas (so then why isn't he starting?) he's not the best back from the 2008 draft class, that's obvious.

Also did you catch the game that fluke RB McFadden had? Man what a fluke. I know Williams has only had 1 great season and he didn't get to 1000 yards until his 3rd season but he's no fluke, McFadden now he's a fluke. How dare he have a couple of fluke games, he's a bust! But Williams and in his first 2 years was just I guess finding himself.

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I get the feeling you can (and probably do) say this about almost everything in your life.

Cheer up, dude.

Although now that I think about it, you probably get off on thinking about yourself as some kind of tortured genius that no one else can understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar