Randall Gene Moss Website Is Updated

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I think it's funny on his poll, 8 wins is the leader.

[​IMG]

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Just further proof that most people outside of TN know nothing about the Titans. They probably don't even realize we already have 5 wins. Yeah, we're only gonna win 3 of the next 8. :rolleyes:

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Or people outside of TN know Randy Moss.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Ehh. He's not about to come in here and make us worse. It's just not gonna happen.

6. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Duece as a relatively new poster (but fairly long time lurker of the TOMB and now GoT) your posts make me seriously laugh out loud dude... I thought I was a negative and fairly pessimistic guy, but you pretty much set the barre to an almost unattainably all time low level bro.

There is NO way we only win 3 more games, with or without Moss, and quite honestly (and it's only been said by me and a dozen other people on this forum by now), this was a super low risk potentially high return move by Fish and the front office. With Britt out no one (other than potentially Gage) will be pissed Moss is playing on the O, and he may, yeah I said may cause it remains to be seen as yet, make this offense even better than it already is (and it's pretty good so far) in an undeniable way. If he doesn't add anything but keeps a low profile and doesn't make waves then it's 3 mil we kissed goodbye, wasn't like they were going to go out and try to sign Payton Manning with that money next year anyway, so that's almost pennies on the dollar for the possible upside Moss might bring. If he starts acting stupid and disruptive in the locker room or on the field then no question in my mind that Fisher will cut him in a heartbeat (and I would be 100% behind him on that move !)...

If you can't (or more likely on point - WON'T) see this acquisition as the low risk/(potential) high reward situation it is, then you just don't want to see it... You must be a ton of fun to hang with at a party NOT ! :ha::ha:

7. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

I'd say 2/3 of people who voted in that poll are non-titans fans. Maybe more.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Well technically we only play 8 more games so I take it to mean that we will win out with Randy.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

The other options were 12 and 13. :hmm:

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think everyone on this board is missing the point......the real reason we should be excited about having moss is now the jags have to face johnson, wayne, and moss.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar