Ran into Kenny Britt tonight...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I spotted Pacman around a few times and he was awesome with fans, especially little kids, though I saw several people trying to start with him.

I was tabled next to him in a restaurant and the waiter kept calling him "boy" and he kept trying to play it off though that is an obvious huge disrespect, and then a guy comes up and tells him he is a piece of , etc. I don't get people like that...

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

What are the chances we trade Kenny?
    What are the chances we release Kenny?
    What are the chances Kenny gets his act together, and we keep him?
    What are the chances Kenny doesn't get his act togther, & we keep him?

That's what our FO needs to be asking themselves. I'm hoping for option 3, but I doubt it happens.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

People really would talk sh!+ to his face? He might be a short dude but I bet he'd still whoop some @$$.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

20%

.05%
    50%
    50%

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

120.5%...

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. xpmar9x

lol, it was a rhetorical question... but i'll take those chances. Here's hoping for #3 happening! :cheers3:

7. xpmar9x

:ha:

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah, he was there with Travis Henry and some chick.

I was kinda scared Pacman would flip and have the place shot up, but he kept his cool. He was definitely biting his lip.

Same way when I saw him at Jock & Jill's in Atlanta. People were shouting at him as he'd walk by and stuff. Chicken pointless stuff. Granted this is all a result of his choices, but I kinda felt bad for him. In the two times I saw him, more people tried to start with him than I've faced in my entire life of 32 years.

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pacman Jones made mistakes. No question. He was also unfairly followed and harassed by police, and civilians constantly.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

don't do the crime if ya can't do the time, oh no don't do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar