Rams Trading #1 Overall Pick?!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

The Rams would be dumb not to do this.:moon2:

2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Well it would take a deal like this to get Bradford. I"m sure they've been offered more by Cleveland already.

3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

OK, how's this... VY and our 1 and 3 this year. And a 2 and 3 next? More reasonable?

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

He very well could be. I still think that's too much to give up though. That would only leave us with a 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 6th, 7th, 7th this year. And we'd be without a 1st and 4th next year. If we were set across the board except for the QB position then it could maybe be justifiable (if the FO really loved Bradford). But we have too many holes on this team to be giving away draft picks like that. And then what if Bradford doesn't pan out? We're completely screwed for the next few years.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We're not trading Vince for anything. Him and Chris Johnson are going to go past Jeff Fisher and take this team where they haven't been in years.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Except the Browns don't have a QB with the upside of VY to offer up.

Definitely more reasonable. I personally still wouldn't want us to make the deal though. I think Vince showed enough in '09 that he deserves one more year before we go making any blockbuster deals for a QB. Just my opinion though.

7. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Don't forget Cook and Britt.

God I can't wait for next season

8. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I'd be more happy with not having to give up a 1 next year, so the 2nd package would work nicely. I guess I'm just really not sold on VY, I know he improved but I just don't see him getting much better. Bradford is just so accurate and make good decisions, plus he's really worked on his body and conditioning. He's not a skinny weak armed QB anymore and he is exactly what we need. Plugging him into our system with our dominant O-Line, CJ, and our young receivers... Britt, Hawk, Cook, I'd just love to see that.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No doubt that Bradford is smart, but if he's so smart then why did he allow himself to get hurt twice? The same thing happened twice... He is a smart guy, but even he makes the same mistakes like any young player. He should be good if all goes according to plan, but Vince is more than good, he's a special kind of player. I'll take a Vince over a Rookie QB any day.

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

This is probably the worst trade speculation I have ever seen. If you did this in Madden, the game would probably laugh at you... let alone in the real world...

No they haven't. No team is dumb enough to offer that. Teams don't even want the #1 pick, which is why the Rams are trying to drum up interest in it.

That would still be one of the worst trades in NFL history.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar