Rams @ Titans Tickets (HOT)!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Aug 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Yeah... You don't seem like someone who could be a Luke Bryan fan. Now that I think about it.

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

If I don't sell them, I might be a little generous. Stay tuned....... Titans will be in the SB this year, so these tickets are going to be HOT!! ;-)

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Quit with the Country Music crap on this thread! Lounge please! hah hah!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

You know how I know you're gay... ;)

6. CalgaryTitansFan

Same here. And Calgary is essentially the country capital of Canada. My gf likes country, she thinks I like to always drive because I have a convertible. Nope, avoiding listening to country music lol!

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Lol... You didn't sense my sarcasm? Hahahah. You know damn well by now I don't listen to that bubblegum bs!

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. CalgaryTitansFan

To be totally honest, I didn't even know what "kick up the dust" meant, you knowing that is bad bahahha.

Then again I listen to trance/techno, so I'm typically the minority when it comes to music genres lol. But damn does that **** sound good in my cars with some subs :cool:

9. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

How can a Titan fan in the state of Tennessee, not like country music? Isn't this the biggest stereotype?

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Trance/glow stick?! Now you are dismissed sir....lol. I knew the "kick the dust up" because the crap is all over the radio and spotify via my coworkers. Haha. I play guitar, so honestly, I appreciate pretty much everything. I will say however, that current music is about as bad as Levitre/Bell/Sankey stinking up the joint here...lol

#30 JR1980, Aug 22, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar