Rams owner Frontiere passes away

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kid Gloves, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Rams owner Frontiere passes away

Even though I hated her team for barely beating us in the SB; she was widely respected by her peers, team and loved by her family. Rest in peace.

2. Titan Yapper

Titan Yapper Only ONE Team Matters - TN Titans

You haven't talked to people in LA. Not well respected on not well liked. Only one side of the story though. Not a lot of Frontiere fans in LA.

3. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Rams owner Frontiere dies at 80

The St. Louis Rams say owner Georgia Frontiere has died at age 80 in Los Angeles after being hospitalized for several months with breast cancer. ...more

[​IMG]

4. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

I would imagine it's the same for Bud Adams in Houston.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

LA never acted like they wanted a team. Al davis also left the place remember..

Her husband carroll rosenbloom did something we may never see again. He swapped his baltimore colt franchise for the LA rams franchise owned by robert irsay. Owners trading franchises!

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I loved Georgia, she was fabulous!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar