Ramonce Taylor

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by flash gordon, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flash gordon

flash gordon Guest

we need this kid, game breaker, like hester, bush.....he will be way down on the list because of his law-breaking past, but has not been in trouble since.
    he would be a steal and he runs a 4.2/40......and was a great complement to VY in their championship season.

2. flash gordon

flash gordon Guest

he scored 15 TD's that season

3. flash gordon

flash gordon Guest

4. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Honestly, I say we just get everyone who ever played with VY at Texas.

5. that would work, but charles is faster than romance

6. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

That video reminds me of how much I hate our (Texas) running offense. I can't stand rushing from the shotgun.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Is Charles eligible this year? That was some reggie bush type, plus heart.

8. Tman

Tman Camp Fodder

Charles is faster than RT, however I believe RT has the better moves, like a Bush-lite, than Charles. RT does have the potential to be the steal of the draft, since due to his history he will be picked in the later rounds. I know we could have really used him this year at Texas. :hmm: HOOKEM TITANS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar