Rainbow Six Vegas Is That Crack!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by KamikaZ, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Point and shoot huh.....if you say so....You have to aim, time it, move while shooting ect. And the weapon variety is awsome too. Boom (grenade launcher, Tourqe bow(high powered explosive arrow), Sniper, Hammer of Dawn(calls lighting down from satelite) Grenades( can tag people or toss them), Hand gun, Lancer (with a chainsaw on it that you can saw people off with), 6 shooter, and my favorite Shotgun. All of these weapons are different and shoot different and take different types of skill. I suck with the Bow, but am decent with sniper. For people to say that this game takes no skill should get online and try to win a match.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I play gears daily still, so calm down. It's still point and shoot. Of course there's a bit more to it than that, but that's the basic strategy.
    I'm only good with the Torque Bow. I can't use that sniper for anything other than easy downs with active reload.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I am pretty calm....most of the time I think. I hate the torque bow.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar