Rainbow Six: Las Vegas 2...Who's copping?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by KamikaZ, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

M16 with the red-dot sight and stopping power on is tough to beat. I've gotten on a kick lately of only playing the Hardcore game type and running around with the pistol in enclosed spaces. talk about fun.

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Not to long and I will be back to playing it.

3. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

got it a few days ago on ps3, and its stabilized online. I haven't had one problem joining a match, and only experienced lag in a few of em.

I think it is def improved on the first one. Sharper textures, and the new run ability is really cool. Overall its great, and it seems like ubisoft wanted to fix just about every little thing in the 1st one.

On Multiplayer though, I don't like how anybody you have met can invite you to a match. I get atleast 5 messages per round from other people asking me to join. I got another 20 or so while I was offline.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar