Raiders @ Titans Post Embarrassment Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GOFIGURETITANS, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Wright is a Mason clone. Saw-ed off malcontent.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Perfect, the Ravens will come take him off our hands.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. TennesseeTom

TennesseeTom Starter

This offense is full of complete bums at the skill positions (outside of Walker). Wright can GTFO, as someone said earlier, all showed today is that he's a quitter. He can go be "relevant" on someone else's team. DGB is an elite athlete, but doesn't know how to play WR, and who knows if he ever will.

I've been a fan since the move to TN, and never even thought about jumping ship. But I can honestly say that if Ruston Webster doesn't get fired for this dumpster fire, I'm done. We finally have a franchise QB, and I'm not gunna sit by while Webster wastes years off his career making ****** move after ****** move, or turns this into an RG3 situation.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

OK, i hear you, but then what are we left with next year? DGB?

5. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Are there any free agent WR's that could help us? We got nobody right now outside walker contributing to passing game.

6. kenny

kenny Starter

I got to call out Sensabaugh again this week. Opposing offenses are targeting him big time; for good reason. He is not even getting close to the ball. WRs are getting such separation from him that even guys like Hoyer look like Brady throwing his way.

How can our coaching staff be so high on a guy that ABSOLUTELY cost us this game. Time after time he gives up big plays, TDs, and 1st downs!

At one point I thought we should look at resigning him to a very incentive laden low cost contract. I am WAY over that now. Let him walk.

We have so many holes to address it is not even funny. However, I cannot see going one more year without addressing our secondary. I know we brought in Cox this year. He has not been what was expected IMO. If the defense cannot get to the QB regularly our secondary is exposed. The reason we have held up half decent against the pass overall; is our pass rush taking pressure off the secondary. You are not going to get to the QB every game. We need some players in the secondary that can play football. At this point our defense is dead in the secondary to me!

7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Alshon Jeffery.

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Mason made plays consistently. Wright???? Eh not so much.

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

If he actually does hit FA, gotta back up the Brinks truck to his house.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

I honestly think Cox has been good for us. No he's not elite but your not going to get an elite CB in FA not named Revis. Yeah teams target Sensabaugh, but we lost this game today because of the officials. The game was one on that 4th down stop. I'm pretty sure I didn't see that "holding" call and it sounded like the commentators will agree. However, that's not the story the NFL will tell.

It's about time the officials really call the games fair regardless of what teams are playing. I remember the week we played Miami and the NFL assigned an official to our game because he blew a call against the Seahawks. I'm more fed up with what we've been calling officiating this year. EVERY TEAM matters in the NFL EVERY PLAY matters. Yea blown calls are part of the game but it certainly seems to happen to us at a higher frequency than other teams.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar