Game Day Thread Raiders @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mact3333

mact3333 Starter

Shouldn't have even come down to missed TO call or MM pick where the receiver quit on route yet again

BWW cost us this game on a mental error... Plain and simple ... He duesnt hold there and people singing MM praises all day long with 3 td passes but instead we get more losses, finger pointing and another senseless pick because theWR quit on the play

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Once again Sensabaugh looked lost and our other CBs repeatedly fail at their jobs.

Wright better keep his mouth shut going forward about being the guy because he quit on routes more than once today.

I am so tired of guys notdoing their jobs....it just sucks the life out if this team.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Felt bad for Mariota. He was like "WTF" when nobody was there.....

I hope he realizes he is going to have to demand excellence from his WR's. He won't be the "rookie" QB next off-season. He does need to be explicit with his expectations be clear that WR errors result in less or no throws their way.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. SATitan

SATitan Starter

Mularkey didn't throw the ball, the Raiders were on there heels after the big Walker reception. U just don't throw that pass, period. Made a few throws like that today and that is not Mularkey's fault.

5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Mariota speaking up like that? Nah, Too much of a stand up guy. He'll just continue to let it happen and continue take the all the blame.

He reminds me of that guy whose girlfriend constantly cheats on him, but instead of dumping her or calling her out of her bull ****, he will just say "No babe, it's my fault. If I did better you wouldn't cheat on me and be horrible. I'll do better, I promise."

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. TokinTitan

TokinTitan Starter

With the first overall pick in the 2016 Nfl Draft the Tennessee Titans select .........:whoopdeedo:

• Troll Troll x 1
  7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

First pick, franchise QB already, HC open, president open, invisible owners, GM open hmmmmmm.........

Sure doesn't look like a team not for sale......

8. ThreeBallPaul

ThreeBallPaul Starter

I was referring to the timeout. Not the turnover. My mistake

9. JBC

JBC Starter

Trade down 3 or 4 spots for addional picks. Too many needs. Wr, Rb, Oline, and Cb.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Can anyone get a replay of that phantom holding call that cost us the game, I didn't get to see it?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar