Raiders release 3

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If we can get him cheap, I'm all for a dhb signing. He showed flashes in the dumpster fire that is the raiders, and we could use a deep threat.

2. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Isn't/wasn't KW supposed to be a pure slot guy for us? Looked like all we tried to use him for. I personally love going after Amendola has all the dink and dunk **** we tried this year and failed it, he's good at.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We're talking about DHB? Seriously? Oh Jesus

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]WELCOME TO THE OFF SEASON

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Same with Mike Wallace but it seems he just got a $65 million contract. The thing about DHB is he didn't live up to where he was drafted. If this guy was drafted in the 3rd round I don't think he would have this stigma about him. He actually played pretty well last year and one of Jake's strengths is the deep ball. I wouldn't mind picking him up.

6. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

I think there is not a huge difference between Wallace and DHB. Everything that most people say about DHB applies to Wallace as well. Only difference is there was a lot more expected out of him since the Raiders gloriously overdrafted him. With DHB you would get a receiver with the same skillset as MW for probably half the price.

7. MikeJonesDrew

MikeJonesDrew Special Teams Standout

I hate that excuse. Im pretty sure there are a bunch of undrafted FA's who SHOULD be in the NFL, its just they never get a chance. Sometimes a player who has no business being drafted is, due to someone whos a coach or GM, scout etc, who shouldnt be. Lets face. Look at the last 5 years of the Raiders drafts and tell me who has worked out? Its a VERY SMALL list with alot of STUPID PICKS.

Lemme draw a picture for you. DHB is wide open downfield, Locker throws it DHB drops it. Can u handle that 7/10 times? IDC if hes the 5th WR, he cant catch bro. He cant run routes. If hes only going to run deep, the defense will know that and have it covered. Therefore hes useless. Trust me, hes a bigger bust then Troy Williamson.

At least Hawkins and Williams can CATCH. DHB cant. You feel good if he catches 3 passes out of 10.. His athleticism is what has you intrigued.. His skill is ZERO. His athleticism is what got him drafted. Coming out of college, he was VERY RAW.

8. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

whoa did he screw your wife or something?
    The guy got overdrafted not his fault, so less of the bust talk its boring and now he's a free agent it really doesn;t matter.

What I like about him is the production. In the last 2 seasons he has 1,600 yards recieving and 9 touchdowns, not bad for someone who cant catch or run routes.

We need someone to take the top off the defense, DHB can do that.

9. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

we could give him hawkins contract ...and we handle that much inconsistency every dam time cj touches the ball, jake drops back and throws it so whats a little more

10. MikeJonesDrew

MikeJonesDrew Special Teams Standout

Lol naw. Im just saying though.. We are having a good free agency, picking up players who can play. DHB is just speed. Idk about yall, but ive had enough of Titan WR's dropping easy passes all the time. Im done with that. Bringing in someone who specializes in drops isnt what i call smart. Just me though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar