Raiders or Chiefs?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by UnknownHinson, Dec 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnknownHinson

UnknownHinson Starter

Assuming that we win out these last two games and get into the playoffs, we will be playing the 5th seed in the AFC during the Wild Card round. This is obviously going to be either the Raiders or the Chiefs, depending on who wins the division.

Would you guys rather face the Raiders in Nashville or the Chiefs?

I am afraid that the Chiefs really want revenge for that loss they don't think they deserved. And there is a chance that Derek Carr's finger could still be bothering him depending on how the next few weeks go. I truly think we can beat either team, but I think I fear the chiefs the most.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

We've beat the Chiefs, time for our revenge on the Raiders for that earlier loss

@UnknownHinson...Titans fear no one ;)

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. UnknownHinson

UnknownHinson Starter

I know one thing:

Either way, I do not fear the pass rush.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'm still leaning towards the Chiefs

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Raiders

but i cant blame anyone for taking the Chiefs.

6. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

I hold grudges for a long time. I want to destroy the Raiders for not only this year but for that 2002 AFC Championship game. I want to kill the Ravens two weeks later in Nashville in AFC Championship game too.... because **** the Ravens.

#6 TitanBlazer, Dec 21, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    • High Five High Five x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

It's a toss up. Carr hasn't been the same since he hurt his pinky and we shut them down earlier in the year. Unfortunately our offense was still out of sync at that point. We spotted the chiefs 3 turnovers and 14 points and still won so idk. Doesn't really matter I just want to watch playoff football. Just making the playoffs is huge for this team. They need to experience that environment especially our QB.

8. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Or destroy New England for a score I won't mention.

9. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

Chiefs. We shut their offense down that 2nd half

10. ceeder

ceeder Starter

Chiefs since our weakest point is our secondary and Cooper/Crabtree are scary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar