Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Radio...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SupDawg, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. SupDawg Guest

To what question?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,257
    that one
  2. DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    this was fish's response to that question gunny
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,257
    sweet thanks.
  3. paraconspiracy long time browser no more

Moolah:
    $5
  4. skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Moolah:
    $18
    I heard this caller's question.
    My first reaction was that this guy had "balls".
    Then I realized how stupid some of us sound sometimes...seeing that we all seem to know more than all NFL coaches and FO people.:ha:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $626
    Don't get me wrong on this because I'm still behind Fisher as a coach but he was the one who talked us up as a much improved team this season.

In training camp he was the one who said we had upgraded the team at key positions with the free agents we brought in. He talked about how young players were now more experienced & how we he were going to get that leadership & team chemistry back that we'd been lacking. He said we were going to win more games this year & see a much improved team.

The FO & Fisher were the ones who built up our expectations in the off season & in camp yet what we've seen is actually worse than before. If they'd asked us to be patient & said we were still 2 or 3 yrs away from being a contender again then he wouldn't be seeing the backlash that he is now from the fans & the media.
  5. skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Moolah:
    $18

I know what you mean, my friend.
    But.....this place would have gone INSANE if they would have come out and said it was going to be 2 or 3 years.
    It would have been...."Fire Fisher now. He is not even gonna' try to win.":ha:
    I just don't think a coach can send that message.
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,708
    yeah, he was pretty much saying what needed to be said. we would have gone crazy if he said "yeah, we're gonna suck this year, dont renew your PSLs"
  7. TitanKid4Life Guest

doesnt this happen every year tho, they say that we are a lot better than what we are
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.