R.I.P. Roger Ebert

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Only when he's talking **** about Justin Bieber.

Attached Files:

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Hey G, long time no talk. :) I was surprised by this post. I don't recall you being so strident (but perhaps I have a bad memory). When you type stuff like that do you actually believe it, or are you consciously using hyperbole for effect. I can see not really caring for his schtick, but to say Ferrell flat out isn't funny is a little too much isn't it?

Even if you're not a fan... Stranger Than Fiction was pretty brilliant.

I've heard he's a great guy, and incredibly generous with his time. Unlike SNL alum like Sandler he does venture out and do some pretty wacky self effacing stuff outside his blockbuster feature film roles. You can see him taking small roles in TV series and indi film projects. He obviously loves his work and the collaborative, creative process.

This made me laugh (his wife had no idea of the content of his speech)

I don't like all of his stuff, but I'd be bummed if Will Ferrell never made me laugh. I'm always anxious for the next opportunity to chuckle.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He has his moments, but I don't find him overly funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar