Quinton Spain Drugged and Robbed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Feb 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Dude spends a large portion of his salary on jewelry lol... Almost an obscene amount

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Florida is full of hoes and easy women like this ...... is what makes Florida the best and worst place on earth.

#my homestate

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

He's made $400-500k last season, plus he has an endorsement deal with Nike. Why Nike would want Quinton Spain to endorse them, I have no idea.

Even if I had millions, I wouldnt have a $100k worth of jewelry..but whatever floats his boat, I guess.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

These guys aren't the smartest tools in the shed. I bought a house at the bottom of the market after the bubble popped from a former NFL player who had been out of league for only three years after playing for 10 years.

They think that their careers are going to last forever and the money will keep rolling in, once it doesn't they are surprised how fast the bank account hits zero.

5. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Watch the 30 by 30 called "Broke".....sad what they do or did with their money.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He has every right to spend 30% of his annual income on stupid things. I have every right to call him a ******* for it.

Does that mean I care? No. I'm just making an observation.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Some are good with money. Some are terrible. Just like doctors, plumbers, etc, etc, etc.

8. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

No one really cares per se, but thats a lot of money on a chain. The issue is this, in 5 years or whatever, if we hear a story of him being flat broke and struggling financially then we will all look back and feel no pity.

Its unfortunate that we often see this kind of thing always happening when a guy retires, being flat broke.

9. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

So he is a ******* for having jewelry that cost more than your car?

House??

You know how much he makes from the NFL, do you know if he has any other income? Any other business ventures?? How he got his jewelry??

And my og point was towards Brave saying you SHOULDNT spend HIS money on jewelry as if Brave will ever make anywhere near what Spain makes in a year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yes.

Normal person: Huh, it's kind of cloudy today.

Dee: WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT THE CLOUDS ARE DOING?!

Normal person:
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar