Quick couple of questions Titan fans.......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Do you think Floyd Reese will ever be fired? If So when?

Also you think Jeff Fisher has had it with getting undermined and given C to D grade level talent and wants to go where he can compete for championships?

2. Ok. Bud Adams wants a SuperBowl. Thats why he drafted Young and predicted next year the Titans will win some games. If he trully wants a ring he will not put a young titans team through something like firing Jeff FIsher. What good could it do to get rid of a good coach just because the team has fallen 2years hard time .......Floyd will not be fired this season nor during the offseason. Fisher want leave unless the Titans want to tank the next 2 season after this for high draft picks. Its Bulluck and our star players who may be tired of the c to d grades and might leave ........

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think Bud Adams is to old to commit himself to something like that. I think he will stay the course. Of course, the popular thing to say is that JS must be fired, but I don't want to open up a "JS is an extenstion of JF" debate here. Adams wants to win a Super Bowl before he passes away. When a guy as old as Adams gets to be his age... I think he will be consevative, meaning that Reese and Fisher are safe. It's all about comfort and familiarity. Plus there is that 100 ft banner of himself hoisting the Hunt Trophy... so he still must believe.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Bud ain't no fool. The current system is not working. If he wants a ring, he has to change things.......or buy a ring from Pittsburgh!

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think Fisher would like to be here for the Vince Young Era, but the question is reversed, will he be allowed to be a part of it? Cause right now things are spiraling downward for 'em fast.

As far as Reese, I think he's in a stronger position than Fisher right now. Although he's taken several chances and bombed. Vince Young may get him through this.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I don't want to see Fisher go, but I would like to see him be more assertive. Maybe he's just getting tired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar