Questions for this season....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

he's not that far off
    our running game was aenemic before the line was shuffled

2. ITs true look at Henry's stats before VY took over and our o-line started to play.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Werd.....but Henry was a proven back in Buff. He has an off year his first year here, but he was going through things. Then when given the opportunity here he excelled. Slow start or not, he racked up 1200 yards and was a HUGE reason, second to VY, why we were 8-8. For us to just throw that away....seems a little crazy to me. Instead we let him go, and go get another QUESTIONABLE 2nd round RB. So now we have 2 PROJECT Rb's and one who stays hurt. I am rooting HARD for one of the RB's to step up (More white than the other 2), but will they? If they dont, and our running game is pathetic, we wont win 5 games this season.

On a side note, I have a conspiracy theory. Nothing I heard, ect. What if we have passed on Rice, and other FA...in hopes of getting LJ? We have money left, and he is still holding out. LJ would be perfect for us.....This is crazy, and probably a LONG way from what anyone is thinking, but a hope.....

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Well, lets think about that. We had a horrible QB named Kerry Collins who was throwing INT, INT, FUMBLE. If I was a Defense, I would put..maybe...10 in the BOX to stop the run. Just a theory....I am not tryin to argue man, I just think it was a bad idea to let Henry go...

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I think we survive Henry.....but he was a hard running back. I believe we have a good enough O line to start being like Denver with their "plug and play" system. You just have to believe between the 3 RB's we have that one will get the job done, and don't forget we have Hall, who is a very special FB with his speed.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

1)No, titans took a chance on draft picks and we'll have to see.
    2)No, he will make up for the playmaking of Pac-man
    3)Yes, Griffin.
    4)No, he doesn't have 1 weapon.
    5)Yes they can but will they? Depends on DE position.
    6)Yes
    7)Yes, Wild Card spot.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Well.. with that in mind Vince should be:

finding cure for Cancer, fighting poverty world-wide, fighting global warming/cooling, err.. whatever, end homelessness, fix unnamed political problems (to avoid Forum abuse), solving classic riddles such as chicken vs. egg, solving Fermat's enigma, finding Bin-Laden, finding my car keys..

can't believe I actually took the time to write all the crap out..

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Well that just makes for a perfect season :rolleyes: . I hope your right....well see.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I hope I'm right too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar