Questioning my loyalty to this organization

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bobo tha Titan, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

dont let the door kick you in the a** on the way out. If we win and you come back, dont expect a warm welcoming champ

2. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

C. Johnson = a Faster B. Westbrooks. Yeah, baby. Imagine if you will a short bubble screen where the back takes it too the house.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

i'll never leave this team. I love this team completely. It's like America, I think there's a lot of things wrong with it and the people in charge make stupid decisions...but I love the Titans and I love our country. So that's that.

5. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Buh-Bye "Bobo tha Titan" :wave2:

6. ONUV

ONUV Starter

be a fan of what's on the front of the jersey, not the back.

7. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

wow... thats deep onuv :))

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Adolf Hitler could be the owner of this team and I would still follow it. That's how much I love the Titans...I just really really really hate Mike Reinfelt.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

good draft, it'll pan out so quit whining until we've seen them all play a year or two.. sheesh.. you would have thought we picked high school kids the way y'all complain

10. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

bye bye. boo fair weather fans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar