Questionable character players-my take on it.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nickmsmith, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

10 men'll do that to you :moon2:

2. mdfan

mdfan Starter

He's probably dreaming about Starkiller's 10 women :ha:

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

[fwapping Ewker over the dead with one on them old school wooden yardsticks!]. Ain't nobody talking about no Pacman Jones right now! Smoking the crizzle, this one.

Riverman, you ain't ready! I'd have you crying when I put that rain dance on you.

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

:woot:

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Bring it......and some tape for your broke heart. :winker:

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Riverman got game :yes:

7. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

Well I can keep up with any of you kiddies.... If I have my walker.. :)

8. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

That's funny... Pacman was arrested for assaulting women how many times ?, or maybe they were just tickets. Add in the female who didn't press charges against him for slamming her head into the stage... spare me the " he's a sweet, kind and decent man ". He's a clown that makes excuses for his behavior by blaming it on his up bringing (classic).

This clown was given a free college education and millions of dollars and he still has excuses in life... And whether your a big pro athlete that slaps his wife or a 13 year old boy that slaps his younger sister, it's all Domestic Violence... falls under the same laws.

Jones is a classic piece of crap gang-banger... he adds nothing to society. How many other pro-athletes came from the same situation that Jones did growing up... and have a great story of setting a positive example in life, plenty. Jones will be another Maurece Clarett or lawrence Phillips.

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Excuse me? It is my opinion that this guy is acting like a thug. Am I the only or first one to see this? How does that dictate "full of hate"?

Are you for real thinking that they aren't? These professional football players are role models whether they like it or not. Kids look up to these guys, they idealize them. When these players go to schools, their messages are heard loud and clear because the kids look up to them. In my younger years, I idealized Terry Bradshaw and Jack Lambert. I thought these guys were bigger than life! I would agree that some of these players are not what some would call 'good role models', but that's what I'm talking about with Pac.

I suggest your post is the very example of my attitude.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I won't insult you (and others) by repeating my prior posts. The answer to the questions you ask are there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar