Question for the dudes?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Mrs, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dude, I'm so rich I use $100 bills for toilet paper and to light my Cuban cigars. Bill Gates is my butler... :ha:
    [​IMG]

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Starkiller makes a good point. Timeframe is an issue. I've definitely hooked up with some girls that couldn't hold up a conversation, but man it was worth it. In general, I'm a relationship man, and I couldn't stand a stupid girl. You can change the outside, you can't change the inside.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

My last two g/fs were dumb as a post, but hot and great in the sack. The second one had a 4-year-old daughter, and for the next six years I got way more enjoyment out of conversation with the daughter than I did the mother.

Now I love to look at the hotties, but don't want anything else to do with them...unless there's a roll of duct tape involved.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think i'd laugh at a stupid girl.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yes, you would.
    True story: once I was cooking dinner for her and her family, and ran out of butter. A store was very nearby, so I asked her to go get some butter. She usually buys margarine or "spread" or whatever, so I had to be specific: "I need BUTTER. Not margarine, not "spread" or any of the fake stuff. I need real butter that comes from cows! Make sure it says "BUTTER" on the label!".

So she returns with "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!".

We're all dumfounded....even the six-year-old daughter. "Well, it said "butter" on the label...."

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Wow :shake:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

8. PacNasty

PacNasty Camp Fodder

Hanging with Oprah during the day, hanging with Jessica at night. You just have to be logical about these types of things.

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

So you think pretty women are only born rich or in live in Hollywood? And when I say the hood, I mean neighborhoods in general.

Go to any historically black college campus and check out the females. I was at Tennessee State University one day and I saw 2 girls whose face and body would blow Beyonce out of the game. There are beautiful women who live in trailer parks. That's what is so funny about the television show, My Name is Earl. Jaime Pressley is very pretty and there are women who really look like her that act like her.

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Lmfao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar