Question for the dudes?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Mrs, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

My friends and I were hanging out, drinking, making it rain:grrhee: and we started discussing the important things in the world. The discussion was, what would a guy rather have? A chunky chick who is smart and wealthy or a hot chick who is dumb and broke. Like would you take Oprah Winfrey or Rachel Ray or a girl who looked like Jessica Simpson, was totally dumb and worked in the deli at the Super Walmart?

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Id pick Oprah but id have to do alot of this :guzzle:

But as long as she had the :greedy: :greedy:

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

the dumb sexy one that works at walmart.

4. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

money wouldn't be the main factor for me, but if there were twins, and one was poor and one was rich....screw the poor one.

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Personally, I like women of all shapes, sizes and colours... so a nice intellectual chunklet would definitely be no problem. Honestly I much prefer a woman who is ten or twenty pounds overweight to one who disappears when she turns sideways.

Working in the industry I do, I have a pretty good insight into what men look for in women... and it's all over the map. We're a diverse bunch, there is just as big a market for erotica featuring thick chicks as there is for product featuring skinny model types.

hey post #1000 ! :)

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Congrats!

How dumb are we talking about? So dumb you could not have a conversation or just not book smart enough to know basic info?

Jessica Simpson and the O are a huge length appart IMO.

Money and the job really mean nothing as long as you are happy.

7. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i'm a chubby chaser so you know my answer

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I mean dumb as a box of rocks. Dumb for no reason. Barely able to perform her job as a deli worker at Super Walmart. Just dumb. You can have simple, child like conversations with dumb people.

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Is the hot one dynamite in the sack?

10. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Hot girls I just bone. A girl I want to marry and be my girl is someone who is funny and is not boring. I've dated plenty of 10s, but they are boring, and we hook up and that's it. I prefer a girl I can talk to anything about. But then again she has to look decent. If she is fat I couldn't deal with it. Im not being messed up, she needs to take care of herself and being fat shows she don't care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar