Quality depth ignites starters.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cutter10, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

Who would've believed the Titans would have the best defense in the league entering week 4 ?.....I personally believe the bench-warmers are good, and getting better, Sheppard and Clayton backs up a now solid D-line, D-Williams will have his best game as a pro Sunday, Ringer and Harper are solid backs that needs to be fed the rock more, Sheppard needs to be mixed in w/the DT rotation if the DE rotation is full,...... but to sum in all up, the coaches seem to know exactly what they're doing.

2. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Weird I saw the OP and somehow knew that sheppard was a part of this thread. Give it a rest man. Has even played a single snap this season?

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

You know, I think Sheppard should just play all the positions all the time. I've read so many posts from what I imagine must be a variety of people, that Sheppard would probably be successful playing any position. Hasselbeck feeling a bit stiff? Just put Sheppard out there. CJ not delivering? Hell, Sheppard could get us some ground yards. Bironas for a long FG? No way, put Sheppard in, he'll make the game winning kick from our own 30 yard line.

I'm not even sure why we have other players, we should just let the almighty Sheppard play by himself. He would just leap over O-Lines and land on the QB in the first split second of a snap, and on offense he would just throw TDs to himself the whole game.

Incredible.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

:beer2:

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

another shameless Sheppard plug...........are you his agent??

6. pettso

pettso Starter

Haha, I didn't read the name of the poster but as soon as I saw him raving about how awesome Sheppard was I knew it had to be cutter... I was not wrong. :|

7. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I don't think Sheppard has dressed yet on Sunday.

8. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I heard that one time Sheppard ripped a lion in half at the line of scrimmage to get the other team to false start.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Mathew Stafford? Can't be that hard....

10. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

Oh,,,! so you heard about it too.:moon2::moon2::moon2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar