QB's in 06?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Apr 5, 2006.

?
  1. McNair/Volek

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. McNair/Young

35.0%
  3. McNair/Leinart

5.0%
  4. McNair/Cutler

5.0%
  5. Volek/Young

10.0%
  6. Volek/Leinart

35.0%
  7. Volek/Cutler

10.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Your vote?

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

V & L

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I voted McNair today. We've gone from AirMcNair to DareMcNair... but unless he becomes CareMcNair between now and cinco de mayo...

I'm going to get on board with the Volek '06 ticket for the mid term season cycle. I would also like take this chance to say we would be damn lucky to be able to have Matt Leinart even though people have said he's a fragile freddy, mama's boy, party annimal, and lifelong career backup in the NFL...
    Honestly, I think I would be unable to choose between Leinart and Young straight up. That's why I maintain that Leinart will be gone when we pick. Helps me support Young I guess... And Jay Cutler does not suck at all. HE WANTS IT. HE REALLY, REALLY WANTS IT... He has the potential to be better than Leinart or Young... and if you don't realize that you must be dumber than a bag of hammers. Another thing... McNair... hey... do you guys...... want to ...... see...... my impression of Bongo?...... what do you think?......LOL ...seriously, about McNair... The FO has screwed the pooch on this. Reese screwed up when he let Adams watch the store. (I know what I said) Adams needs to be on the golf course where he belongs. I know he played a mojor role in the lockout... I think it was weak, the whole thing... but if they are just trying to get out of having him... or whatever, it's working... fine job you nimrods (that means the terrible trio) ... whatever. I'm not going to give up my seats over it. Rant over.

4. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Dude, I'm with you on missing Mac if he goes...AND thinking that maybe passing up Cutler ain't the smartest thing in the world. But then again, maybe passing Leinart isn't smart. As I said in another thread, he WAS going to be the #1 pick in last year's draft, hands down :stars:

But $23 Mil is a LOT of money...and even $9 mil is a TON of cap space. Seriously.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I voted Volek and Young ..... just to be different

6. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

I still say they talk to bmore about our 2nd and 5th and mac for their 1st gives us two picks in the top 15 (13 i think) then they can draft leinart and justice and being as chow is from SC and so is Fish we'll just be the pro version of the trojans lmao

7. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

oh yea maybe they steal del rio from the jags for d-coordinator and make the whole staff an sc family reunion

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

oh, that is my second choice. I really, really, likes me some Vince. It's not even funny. Here's my tribute to Volek. If Gunny hadn't made me this groovy custom signiture this would still be my signiture. I only had it up a short time but this shows you how quick I can rip off the McBand-Aide...
    the quote is included in the signiture.

did you like that Ewker?:))

I'd cheer Volek. If Volek is the #1...
    ...that gets VY on the field that much sooner.
    I be hatin' me some Bus Cook.

cheers.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Represent

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar