QB Wonderlic scores

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TorontoTitanFan, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I know for a fact that these QB's do practice tests for it.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i was hoping Newton would do great, that turd will fall to #8 and Bud will be on the phone for sure.

:(

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Here is a 20 question practice test. http://walterfootball.com/draftwonderlic.php
    Judge for yourself but IMO only a moron can't get a 25 or higher on this. Since the sample test is only 20 questions long each right answer is worth 2.5 points. Well of the 20 questions at least half take a grand total of a few seconds each to answer and they are easy. So if I'm preparing to take this I'd skip the harder questions that take more time and answer all the easy ones first. Then go back and answer the next easiest ones and so forth. No way someone can't answer 1/2 of these which would be a 25 score.

Also, I don't care if VY had a migraine or was over dosing on codeine to get a 6 on this proves he is a complete idiot. About half the questions are only slightly tougher than answering your name, date and address. Now a few are a little tricky but you don't even have to tackle those until you have answered the others.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Well we wouldn't want that would we?

VY got a 6 score on his first test. Any mammal can score a 6. Give a dog the test and have him point his paw in the direction of an answer and in 12 minutes he can find the right one 6 times.

We do have to assume that every Qb propect has spent some time preparing for the test before the combine so horrible scores also indicate that he was lazy and didn't prepare.

Newton's 21 means he is intellectually superior to VY and at least prepared a little for the test.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i only knew 2 of those questions.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I scored a 40 on that 20 question test. I just skipped the math related question that needed a little work and did the other math related question in my head.

Of course i wasn't under any pressure and there were not millions of dollars on the line.

Looking at that 20 question test all one needed to do to top Vy's 6 score was to answer 3 of them. Look at the questions and think about that for perspective.

I know some people have had poor schooling or don't read well or are dyslexic and that makes it harder but i honestly would not draft any QB prospect who doesn't score at least a 15. Not in the top 10 picks. I agree that Marino is not a normal case he is a guy who scored poorly but has done well for himself as a player and after.

7. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

I don't know how close this practice test is to the real one, but if it is somewhat close and you score a 6 then one of two things is most likely a fact.

1. You did not care about the test and marked answers without looking at the question

or

2. You are about as smart as a box of rocks.

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Based on the practice test, I'd say that anyone who can't score 30+ is pretty dumb.

The fact that some NFL guys score under 10 is ridiculous. It's probably safe to say that Vince Young can barely read.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Absolutely incorrect. The test is timed, therefore it's not accurate. This test does NOT truly reflect ones intelligence.

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

How does the fact that it's a timed test make it not accurate?

It's a real test. It's one way of measuring intelligence. It has value.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar