qb with the number one pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tim, Mar 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Wants Logan Thomas

Credibility Lost

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I still see another signing amidst. One of the cromarties will be a titan before too long.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Manziel isn't anything like Wilson. Please stop spewing that because you see the same size. Game wise, nothing alike. Wilson had fluid pro style offense in Wisconsin, Johnny plays fairy style in tx.

Johnny has had ELITE protection and his feet are extremely lazy because of it. He also loves to let the wr make the play to get the catch. Tons of 50/50 balls. Evans bailed him out.

Garopolo ... Has the Blaine gabbert shrink in the pocket... Against teams with iffy pass rush. I like his arm and quick release but wouldn't put too much stock into it if he's getting easily rattled.

Carr is a major possibility... Wouldn't love the pick.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Could totally see us taking Carr and or Bortles if available...

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Justin Gilbert CB at 11? Seems all other needs have been addressed thru FA except CB. I know we have Sensaugh and Breh-Wilson.

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

MLB needs addressed, and bad...Unless Whiz is sold on Wreh-Wilson or Sens, I could see them taking Dennard or Wilson IF they go Defense...They will want to shut down Luck, and whoever the stud rookies Qb's that Jacksonville or Houston bring in

7. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Really you wouldn't bring someone in with his physical tools after the 6th or undrafted? Yes he has accuracy concerns, also comes from a bad team. Also listed Thomas as my last Qb I would take a.k.a if all those other guys were gone.

8. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

I'm going off of what I've seen and I haven't seen enough of jake for me to feel comfortable with him behind center. Yea he's played well when he's in there but that's the problem, he can't stay healthy. Who's to say he can sustain that level of play? Whether he's injury prone,bad luck, or whatever you want to call it you shouldn't be holding your breath going into the season at the most important position of the game. I'm not blaming jake,it's just the way it is and I'm pretty sure he knows that himself.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We're not taking Mason or Garopollo at #11.

Get that garbage outta here. If we did want them badly, we would trade way way back in the 1st if we could find any takers or just wait until the 2nd when they both very well may be there.

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I was thinking this myself but I could also see Whiz going after Ebron. Could you imagine our two TE sets. It would definitely open the playbook and we cut Stevens to save some cap. Win Win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar