qb with the number one pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tim, Mar 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Let's look at our signings:
    McCluster is seen more of as a rb by our front office. We have Greene, Battle, and Washington on the roster. Runningback will not be a priority this draft, I'll be surprised if we even draft one. Probably get an undrafted rookie and get more production anyway.

Oher takes the need to get a tackle early away, possible late round project.

Woods has potential but he's just a rotational piece on our defensive line.

Woodyard plug in at Mlb to be one our starters, jury is still out if he can be a 3 down linebacker on our team.

I would move Morgan and Wimbley to outside linebackers.

We are set to take either a Qb, pass rusher, or defensive lineman. With possible luxury picks of Wr and Cb if someone falls into our laps.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I think we are setting ourselves up to trade down in the 1st and get that 3rd back.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I hope we do this draft class is deep this year we could use that 3rd badly.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

You take Barr if he's there, hands down. You stack the hell out of that defense because that is what's going to carry this team into the post season especially if Locker is the qb.

5. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

My concern isnt about when Locker is QB, my concern is about when he isnt. Locker has played very well when he played. Constantly gets better. I do agree with stacking the D. Just tired of peeps talking like Jake is bad when he is there. They simply dont know what they are looking at.

6. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

too many holes to look at qb with our round 1 pick, we either gotta get OL, or CB (imo)

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Wonder what NE would want for Mallett?

8. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

No to QB and no to RB in the first.

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Na...don't see us taking qb with the first pick anymore. We will wait til the 2nd to get one im guessing. I'd almost be willing to bet one of the top 4 fall to us in the 2nd. If not, I wouldnt mind taking garrapolo or mccaron or even murray

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Every new coach wants his QB, QB protection, and weapons... I'd RB/WR...They just got McCluster, and Whiz isn't stupid...He knows damn well Whitehurst isn't a quality backup...I would not at all be surprised to see them take a QB/RB/and T...Don't forget, despise Oher, Roos doesn't have forever. I hope they roll Defense and get a pass rusher, cb, or MLB because they desperately need a MLB, but I have a feeling we are going to see a ton of offense and maybe D next year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar