Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

qb with the number one pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tim, Mar 15, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 16 users.
  1. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,981
    yep.. and been another one in the long line of horrible #1 overall QBs.
    xhrr high fives this.
  2. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
    The statement I was proving was that Locker was NOT "questionable in college" nickmsmith
  3. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,981
    ya. he did regress his senior year, that's what killed it. He looked less NFL ready his senior year than jr year.

What's funny is that if he did end up going #1 in 2010, it would be Jeff Fisher who is tied to him.
    xhrr high fives this.
  4. Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $296
    Locker also does not have character issues and he can operate from the pocket.
    titans92790 high fives this.
  5. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506

All you Locker hater's should watch this.. how can you not love the character the toughness and the abilities ofLocker. He is Matt Stafford but faster and with more abilities.
    The Hammer, titan520, JCBRAVE and 1 other person high five this.
  6. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,486
    Gotta love Gruden selling you a QB, guy makes every prospect sound like a God
    The Hammer and titans92790 high five this.
  7. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,864
    Locker is more like Bortles. Take a look at the line on Bortles:
    • Big guy
    • Strong arm
    • Accuracy not the best
    • Needs to work on footwork
    • Can run but not too fast
    He also is of much stronger character. Manziel is another Vince Young or Matt Leinhart waiting to happen. Big college star, me guy, poor character. If you could put Locker's character, leadership and work ethic in to Johnny Football then you would have an amazing QB.
    titans92790 high fives this.
  8. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,283
    What crack are you smoking brother...3 years in, and he is basically forgotten in this league...He most certainly was questionable, hence the surprise that they took him at 8. His accuracy and pocket awareness was always questioned...His arm and legs maybe not....He has been in the league 3 years and has injury issues, still not accurate always, and inconsistent...It's a shame, and I like him, but the truth...He graded out as one of the worst starters by almost every analyst...and we are taking a QB this year, that should tell you something my man....Exactly why this is his last shot.
  9. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,283
    If Locker was the answer, and they felt he was the right guy, NONE of us in here would be discussing crap like this 3-4 years in, and we certainly wouldn't be looking for a QB early as your "Backup"...Come on people...I like Locker's character and personality, but unfortunately, that doesn't win you football games alone most of the time.
    615nick high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $253
    Little Johnny is the short less athletic version of Vince Young! Just wait, he will blow next year on some terrible team like Raiders or Jags
    JR1980 high fives this.