qb with the number one pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tim, Mar 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim

Tim Starter

i really see tennessee going after a qb in the first and i would hate that pick if it wasnt jonny football, so im hoping they go after mason or barr.

i know we have to wait a little while for the draft but when you think about this team is close to being a very good team

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

... You WANT us to draft Manziel??

Wait. What?

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. peterm211

peterm211 Starter

All he does is win LOL.

4. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

if we go offense in the first we have to snag tre mason, but johnny football would be cool even though it's not going to happen.

5. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

why do you clowns not like manziel?

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. peterm211

peterm211 Starter

Because he's gonna suck in the NFL?

• High Five High Five x 8
  7. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

That's cute how you put that question mark at the of your sentence, peter pan. He will be another Russel Wilson.

8. peterm211

peterm211 Starter

I view him as a college QB who won't be successful in the NFL. I don't think he would be worth the risk plus what if Locker stays healthy and pans out?

9. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

If we're going to take a Qb at 11 it's going to be Jimmy Garopollo. To many teams need a Qb in front of us, and even if these 2nd tier guys slide these same teams draft higher then us in the second round, if they would pass on a Qb in the first.

Would much rather gamble on in order (in the later rounds):
    McCarron
    David Fales
    Brett Smith
    Logan Thomas

10. Tim

Tim Starter

i would rather get mason or barr but if jonny was still on the board i'd take him in a heart beat. dude has to much upside to pass up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar