QB Related Articles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Though id share some things i've been looking at lately.

---------------------------------------------------------
    Y! sports, Jason Cole interviews Dwight Freeny

Cole: Who’s the toughest quarterback for you to play against?

Freeney: I think one of the toughest quarterbacks I’ve played against was Steve McNair. Steve had the ability to run, then you’d hit him to bring him down, but he’d shrug it off. You felt like you were hitting a wall. He could scramble to run, scramble to throw. He had presence, and he wasn’t scared to sit in there and take a hit. You couldn’t rattle him. You try to take his head off, and he’d get up like nothing happened and I’m dizzy. That was one of the toughest guys I have ever played against. - RIP Air

Tenn.com Jim Wyatt: Young to talk with Goodell soon

No surprise here, but NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said he plans to speak with Titans quarterback Vince Young in the coming weeks to discuss his strip club incident.

Goodell told FoxSports.com at the Rookie Symposium in Carlsbad, Calif., he wants to discuss Young's misdemeanor assault citation. The conversation could take place over the phone.

Goodell acknowledged, however, that first-time legal offenders like Young usually don't face discipline.

Personal Take: those parts highlighted put me to ease some; does not seem like he will be suspended.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Steve was a beast, and Vince could be. Put it that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar