PTI just nailed it

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I could see Fisher in houston..wasting Andre Johnson's talent like he did so many of our players..Dang the thought of it makes me hope it does happen..

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Gayton would be an excellent game manager - just sayin'

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Right on... and I still don't know what it's supposed to mean.

In all these arguments both here and in the real world, I see a lot of people who are anti-Fisher and can list their reasons why, and I see a lot of prop-Fisher people who can't. Stating that he's the longest-tenured coach is not an argument for why he's one of the greatest.

This whole issue looks like "The Emperor's New Clothes".

4. aws090883

aws090883 Camp Fodder

i dont think fisher is a bad coach i just think fisher was given to many free passes.if the owner would be heat on him and let him know HE IS ON THE HOT SEAT.i think he would be more likely up for change in situation.instead hes to big headed and thinks hes god and never wrong and why should he the owner treats him that way.a change of team for fisher i think would be scary because then he would be actully putting the work in to prove adams wrong.

but i do think its time for a change.i think it would only be the head coach leaving we can bring in someone fresh and ready to put in the work thats needed to win.i think most of our assistants (Munchak and washburn)would have to stay unless there contract are up or the team fires them as well.I think i read somewhere that the head coaches cant take there assistants with them like they use to.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

fish face would take his guys with him wherever he lands.

June Jones would be new HC in Tennessee

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

:barf:

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - just a guess. But no way it will be one of the golden boys of the broadcast booths.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'd love to see Fisher go to a tough media market like Dallas or Washington. He'd get torn apart and exposed by the media for being average.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

This.

Two things would happen...

1) Fisher would get torn apart by a major media market

2) Nashville's media would be exposed for being too lenient on some of its sports teams - professional, mainly.

I've gotten to where I only listen to the 3 Hour Lunch guys in relation to this. The Wakeup Zone and Plaster's crew all seem to be marching along with Titan banners. At least the 3 Hour Lunch guys seem to have opinions - for or against, they bring insight and support to how they think.

Killed me listening to Kurharsky and the Wakeup Zone rationalize how the Titans hadn't "quit" against Jacksonville. Stating that a team that quit doesn't continually get into position to make a tackle or keep trying to score. Bleh. GUYS, DALLAS DID THE SAME THING WHEN EVERYONE AGREED THAT THEY QUIT.

Tired of listening to those bobbleheads.

3 Hour Lunch is the best show, currently, on The Zone.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I thought the Jim Rome show sucked and wanted it gone. I would gladly have him back to get rid of the 3 Hour lunch..what a waste

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar