?? Psp ??

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Puck, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I've been thinking about getting a PSP since they came out with the new PSP-2000 units. any suggestions. should I.....or not.
    I posed this question the other night to a group of players and most of them suggested against it and instead suggested I get a DS (which I already own)

lack of quality games ws the culprit
    but there are good games on the horizon like Star Wars: Battlefront and God of War

I'm thinking of the Daxter pack with the family guy umd and a 1gb ms2duo for $199, which sounds like a good deal

[​IMG]

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Have you ever held a PSP? I used to have one and found it incredibly awkward. It may have changed now, but I sold mine pretty quickly (I got it for free incidentally).

Not sure about the quality of games on it either.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

well these are the new slimmer / lighter units
    they're said to be more comfortable

have you ever held a DS ?

they all feel weird when you're used to gamepads

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

My son has a PSP and some of the games on it are pretty dang cool. Graphics are nice and we even have some UMP movies for it. I was amazed at how easy it was to watch a movie on it and kind of forget its a small screen.

Its a handheld, so you gotta just keep it in perspective.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

My #1 reason for wanting a PSP

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PvMe6zVFMQI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PvMe6zVFMQI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I haven't held a DS before, but I found with the PSP it was too square and buttons too close to the edge. I don't have the biggest hands either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar