PSLs being offered to Waiting List...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GoTitans3801, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

That time of year, and I got offered club seats for the second time, and it looks like there are quite a few that have opened up. There are also a lot of upper deck options being offered. No lower bowl though, at least not in my position on the waiting list. I've been signed up since 2003. Yes, I do have/use season tickets, but they aren't in my name, so that's why I stay on the list. Just thought others on the list would want to know that there are openings, and this is one of two times a year when they make offerings to the list. The other time is usually mid to late summer, I have a vague memory of July...

Anyone being offered PSLs that will be buying them? Who else is on the list?

2. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

does anyone know what the waiting list is at right now?

3. GoTitans3801

Long. They claimed that it was 30,000 several years ago.

4. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

wow...thats nuts

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

ive been on the waiting list since 2004.... just saying....

6. GoTitans3801

Then you should have something offered to you, today or in the next few days. I'm not sure how much they open up to at once.

7. Hard Hitter 53

Hard Hitter 53 Camp Fodder

I got on the waiting list in 2004, got my first offer in 2005 I'm 3 rows from the top in 332. I'm in the house, good thing is if I wanted to upgrade the fees paid at the beginning would transfer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar