PSL upgrade questions...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Feb 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Has anyone ever upgraded a psl? What is the criteria for the opprotunity to do that? Do you have to join an upgrade list or is there a minimum period that a psl has to be in your name? What if you are OK with your section but are merely intesested in a better row? Let's say you would like to hop from row kk to row E ? Is that upgrade free on a first available basis or is there a fee just to initiate it? Anyone with any experience with this please relate yours to me as I'd like to look into this for season after next... also, does anyone know of face price variations between rows within the same section? I know that messazine in the uppers in higher than the regulars, but is there a second to third teir within the upper levels? For instance I am in row kk and the face value of my tickets is $38.00, so is a ticket in row k $42.50 or something like that? Being a psl holder, is one able to purchase psls over someone on the waiting list?

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I appreciate your help Jeff but that page doesn't address the instance of an individulal looking to improve their seat. I thought someone may of heard of something. Mainly I want to know if you can get on some list to get a better row within your section.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Was there a contact number there?

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Sure. Don't think it never occurred to me to call them in the first place. I just really wanted to hear if anyone had any experience with that sort of thing. Hell, it might just be a bad idea that I wouldn't really want to bother doing for all I know.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think it all applies whether it is in your own section or across the stadium. You have two times a year to do it and it costs the purchaser $100 to make the transfer.

6. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Everytime I've heard a team official talk about this, they say its almost impossible to upgrade your seats, simply because there is so little turnover in the PSLs.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I heard that... let's go 9-23 another two seasons and see the trend???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar