PSL information

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fishman35, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Worse part is, I heard they are gonna raise prices again! They never used to raise them after a losing season, this will mark the 2nd straight year they have raised them after losing seasons.

2. NewHorizans

I guarantee you didn't sit 4th row 30 yard line home side like I do

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

No, I just get cheap tix and sit wherever. I do prefer upper deck, though. You get a better view of everything. Every time I've sat close to the field, it makes it harder to see everything.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Sold my PSL's about a week ago. Actually surprised that someone bought them up that quickly.

5. NewHorizans

Having sat at upper deck for a UT Vols game, I do understand the appeal, seeing the route patterns, and the whole field.

BUT, I don't enjoy watching 'ants' play sports. You can't see the numbers that well, so depending on your angle, you have no idea who is catching a pass or running a route

And the WORST part about sitting in upper deck is TOO MUCH WALKING!! You can forget about making it to your sit before kickoff if the entry line is long and you don't get in line 30 mins early.

Truly, you get what you pay for. When I go to games, I feel like I am a part of the team, the players can see me cheer, hear me cheer. I feel the hits that happen right in front of me. I can get to bathroom and back when there is no line in less than 10 mins.

And the best part is, I get on the Jumbotron almost every game!!!

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I've been close to the field for a game or two a few years ago. I would say it is a different experience for sure. Not worth the price difference to me, though. Hockey is, because they interact literally right in front of you. Even when you're close at an NFL game, you're still pretty far away from the action, with all the buffer zones of the sidelines, etc. There was no air flow at all when I was down there, too.. and it was miserably hot.

Since they added the elevators, it's not much more at all.

I know. I saw you at the Texans game.

7. NewHorizans

You see! Can't beat being noticed!

But yea, if you sit on away side during warm games in Aug, Sept, and sometimes early Oct. it can get hot

You do have the flip of that coin, at the cold games, the wind in the upper deck is TERRIBLE! Adds an extra 10 to 20 degrees of cold compared to being down low

8. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Anyone know anyone who is looking to sell their PSL's? I am moving to Nashville next spring, and would like to get some. I have a family of 5 so that would be optimal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar