PSL Holder's Mail Day : Tickets Have Arrived

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

there was not a "code blue" ticket last year.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I still wear my code blue t-shirt from last season! guess another freebie this season!

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Those Code Blue t-shirts was some bull"ish". I remember those people were doling them out like they were gift cards from Walmart! There was this old lady that was manning the box where I enter near will call and she wasn't playing.

To top it off, the shirts didn't have the Titan logo anywhere on them. It would be cool to get a group of girls to wear bikini tops and paint our upper bodies in all blue. However, after the game when you want to go hang out, it wouldn't look too hot to be painted in blue!

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Hey now, mine has gotten some good use as a lake t-shirt!

:drool:

5. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

to all you season ticket holders, that dont have to wait till saturday to attempt to buy them YOU suck. No seriously ive been on the waiting list for a couple of years. never really had enough per say i could have but figured i would stay on the list and when great seats were available ill splurge then. God i think if i had season tickets my wife would die. but believe it or not she loves going to the games just not a big fan of football season, cause its all i watch for 3 or 4 days a week

oh by the way if anyone has any two tickets they can't use and wanna sell them to some ol nice guy from the ham, ill buy it. i think im gonna do at least one preseason game and one reg. this year

6. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

hey is that pic of sec at the gotitans tailgate???lol

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

oh, so hey... all you season ticket holders... YOU SUCK! oh, and by the way, sell me a pair if you don't mind... :grrhee:

8. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

i was tryin to be nice, i get to wait till sat. and hope i get some. at least i didnt say it must be nice to be rich.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

there are psl's on ebay right now if you just want to throw some cash at the problem. I was on that list for YEARS, then in desperation, early in 'o4 I turned to ebay... a few weeks later I was notified that I could buy some from the Titans, but it was already too late. I was already committed. Anyways, point is, you don't have to wait...

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

by the way, I am far from rich... I just have screwed up priorities.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar