Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

PS4 or Xbox One?

Discussion in 'Gear' started by The Playmaker, Nov 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,052
    How long until XB1 releases a system without Kinect? I'm ignorant when it comes to gaming these days. Is the Kinect actually attached on the system or something?

No way in hell I'm getting a stupid Kinect.

But like I said... roommate got an XB1, so I'll have plenty of opportunities to play for free.

Can't decide if I want to cancel my XBL subscription or not. I literally never use it anymore. Signed on for the first time in like a month the other night only to watch Netflix.

Might as well get Roku or Apple TV... or just get a smart TV (when I can afford a good one).
  2. Tennessy XO Part time love is the life 'round here

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,930
    I canceled my Xbox Live today.

I feel free.
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221

They've never considered selling the division before and the PS4 is demolishing it in release sales.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    As far as I know, there are no plans for it. They'll eventually do it I would guess, just to lower the price point and try to pick up some more sales.

It's not attached and it can be unplugged (one of the backflips they made) but all systems come with it.
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,348
    That type of stuff is always rumored. Becomes laughable.

And xbox may lose money per console... then they sell XBL pts/membership etc and make that and more back with each sold. They'll be fine.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    The rumour for selling is coming because they're not making money.
  4. TheVig Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $3
    i often wonder what is the next disruptive technology for video games? i think it is going to be a helmet experience , virtual world and something like that's affordable could help one or the other system today capture big % of the console market share for a few years