PS3 or XBOX 360 Elite?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by AlaTitan, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I have a Xbox 20gb system with the extras I'm selling....

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I play my ps3 atleast once a week.

I really like the games and Bluray movies.
    Try watching the first 10 minutes of Batman returns which was filmed on Imax.. it'll blow your mind away.

I have a ****load of games but unfortunately I hardly completed any.. (except for uncharted). Half are still sealed. I'm currently playing Metal Gear and I'm loving it. Can't wait to finally complete it so i can move on to Fallout3 which is still in its plastic wrapper since November. I've got the PS attached to a 5.1 philips surround system, and the sound is awesome.

[​IMG]

As for comparison.. I really have no clue if its better than the XBOX, but as a casual gamer I like the PS.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

dark knight.

5. AlaTitan

AlaTitan Guest

Everyone, I really appreciate your responses. Based on your analysis of the Titans I've been able to read over the years, I figured this would be an ideal place to get good info from. I haven't been disappointed at all.

I just got the big LCD with 1080p but haven't yet gotten a Blu-ray yet. I'm a casual PC gamer and my wife and I like to play together at arcades. I want to get a system that has some good shooters we can kill bad guys (or aliens) with. Right now, I'm leaning to the PS3.
    Thanks for the insight. And, Go Titans!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

First Person Shooters?

I recommend Far Cry 2 (Both systems), Call of Duty 4 and 5 (both systems), Resistance 2 has Co-op both on and offline (PS3), Killzone 2 when it comes out (PS3 - if you got surround sound, you'll be amazed graphically and soundnically...not a word). Haven't played Halo 3.

Gears 1 and 2 for 360 are Third Person Shooters and pretty good (though I hear the online for Gears 2 is a bit horrible(, and Left for Dead (360) is meant to be good and I think it is a FPS.

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Unreal Tournament..

When I was a tot back in college it used to be my favorite Dreamcast game. I used to play it online every chance i had. I bought it a couple months ago for the PS3 but haven't had the time to play it yet. I will soon, and if its 1/2 as good as it was on the DC I'll be running my electric bill through the roof.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dreamcast had online?

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

yes. Dialup.

You had to enter the isp phone number, user id, and password then it would dial and connect. My home phone was busy 90% of the time.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's pretty advanced.

How did that console ever die?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar