Prudent draft approach, what our draft should look like.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by HeadOnASwivel, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Personally I don't want Austin, too many character concerns. Jenkins would be sweet though, I agree with you there. What about this... Paea just got hurt and will require minor MCL surgery, think he'll fall to round 2 because of this? I think it's very possible, and I wouldn't care if we red-shirted him this year if we could nab him in the 2nd. Imagine Prince and Paea in the first 2 rounds, wa-wa-wee-wa!!!!

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I was thinking the same thing when I saw him get hurt. 2nd round would be amazing to get Paea, if not him I'd like Liuget or Nevis at DT.

I also love Martez Wilson or Wisniewski as a 2nd

3. MikeyDay

MikeyDay Clutch like a stick shift

My boy is going into the draft this yr. Big guy from Hampton, kenrick ellis or kendrick ellis ( they have both idk why ) he was 6'5 320 as a junior back in our high school. He was a top DT prospect for florida back then. Hes strong like Shaun Rogers n quick like kevin willi!ms is what hes been compared too. Pose to be a 2nd to 4th round pick. If he there id take em, he a hardworker

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

im surprised fisher doesnt just doesnt bring in the whole USC team. We know how much he loves USC players

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I can dig it. We get Morgan back which is essentially a 1st round pick this year and then grab Prince and then Paea in the 2nd.

Morgan-Paea-Jones-Babin/FA

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm not so sure Babin will be returning now than Wash is gone.. :suspect:

7. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Anyone know who his agent is, I'm curious to know how much money he'll demand? I bet he demands outlandish money after the only good year he's ever had. Something tells me he won't be re-signed, luckily there are tons of good DE's this year.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

That's a nice thought, but if Morgan had been coming off a serious injury like that coming into the draft, no way he would be a 1st round pick.. So i guess it would be like an extra 3rd round pick.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The talent of a 1st though. He did also go through camp and pre-season but he just barely played till he got hurt.

10. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Are you serious?! Morgan was THE BEST all round DE prospect. Injury or no injury the guy is 1st round talent easily.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar