Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Prospect Most Likely To End Up A Titan

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Apr 14, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,969
    It is possible they've now realized OG was a bigger need than they admitted last season, and are ready to right that wrong.

Just playing devil's advocate though. I don't think last year is an indication of what we'll do this year.
    GTFO my pancakz and UrbanLegend3 high five this.
  2. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,919
    Cooper and Warmack are also both rated significantly higher than Decastro.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,135
    Great point. Warmack is one of the highest rated guards, ever.
  4. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $344
    And how did that turn out for us? Hopefully our staff can correct these mistakes they have made.
  5. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    I'm not saying I wouldn't take one of the guards...but last year I was SHOCKED when we passed on Decastro...Fool me once
  6. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    Decastro is a beast and was projected to go in the 10-20 range last year....I wouldn't say Warmack and Cooper are "significantly" better prospects. I'm just saying...if we didn't go Decastro at 20 last year with absolute shitte at guard on our roster, I don't think we will go guard at 10 with some actual talent at the position.

I hope I'm wrong because I would love to lock our O-line down with Cooper or Warmack, I would also love Dion Jordan, Dee Milliner or Xavier Rhodes though lol.
  7. Danimal Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,020
    Taking one of the best guards in the draft is one way for the Titan's to get the most for their pick. In a year where the front office is "on notice"; can we really gamble on a player based on potential and high ceiling? Every pick is a risk to an extend but Womack or Cooper would be like money in the bank for the Titan's; picks that will be giving back from Game #1 and for years to come.

You have to ask yourself a question . . . do I feel lucky? Well, do you Webster?
    UrbanLegend3 and onetontitan high five this.
  8. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,919
    It's like people forget we have plenty more picks and the hallmark of this draft is depth not top-end talent. Logically speaking we couldn't ask for a more perfect draft class. Take your guard, then do whatever you want.
  9. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,675
    One of the reasons Warmack and Cooper are rated so high is because there aren't nearly as many top tier QB's and can't miss prospects like there were last year. There is no Andrew Luck & RGIII and nobody that stands out as "can't miss." If they had come out last year, they would probably have still gone in the range DeCastro went.
    UrbanLegend3 high fives this.
  10. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,919
    Absolutely true. Alas, here we are.