Proof that fisher sucks...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

As i was driving home from work listening to the end of the game i was outraged that we had yet again lost a close game to a team that is no more talented than we were. Another loss to a bad team! So i decided to do the little homework involved to study the matter and this is what i came up with.

In the last 35 games, 2004, 2005 and this season we have played 16 games against bad football teams. Teams that had losing seasons. In those 16 games we are 6-10. 6-10 against the WORST TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE!

The ten losses came against teams with a combined winning percentage of 38%!

Why is this significant outside of the obvious? Because against bad teams the excuses go out the window. Sure it is unfair to compare us against the colts but against other crap teams that may have many of those same problems we don't fair well either. Those are the games where a superior coach could make the difference. Fisher sure in the hell couldn't make a difference.

Something else to consider. Since 2004 jeff fisher is 0-2 against the team that had kerry collins as their QB. A raiders team that had won just 9 games in 2 seasons. But with collins as his QB fisher is 0-3. He can't beat him but he can't win with him? Is that a great coach?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

proof that fisher doesnt suck. 97 wins

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Kerry Collins wanted me to ask you, is that 97 proof, or 200 proof?

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Big titan...

What is he doing lately? Getting outcoached by guys who have barely been in the league... No check that guys who have barely been in the league and have crappy teams..

:rolleyes:

5. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

rebuilding a salry cap purged team:rolleyes:

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

crappy coaches dont stay around to coach in almost 190 games on one team.

7. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

I would bet that if Fish got blown out like you and others want him to be, you watch for the teams that would scramble to get him, and then would be successful....Skitch said it in the easiest terms possible...It's a rebuilding of a cap purged team...it sucks.....but it's reality

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Sigh....Fish aint going no where. We got him, and we NEED him.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Well said.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

He's been given a crappy team, but he's mishandled that snap too. He's losing control.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar