Projected Final Roster -- Kuhharsky

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jul 20, 2014.

1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

That WR depth is a little scary, I didn't realize how shallow it was. If there's an injury or Hunter busts, we're screwed.

That said I watching the Titans year in review on NFLN last night. It was a good watch and got me excited about Hunter. He didn't see the field much but seemed to make it count when he did. Really hope a few of these guys can make the jump now that there's a competent coaching staff around them. That alone nets us some extra wins this year IMO.
  2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

Nobody keeps 5 rbs either
  3. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

3 QBs is stuipid IMHO, but probably inevitable. I'd love to see a wavier wire TE take one of the RB slots.
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

We have no depth at WR, that scares me more than anything.

But on the bright side we do have a sweet looking starting lineup.

Wright,Walker,Roos,Levitre,Schwenke,Warmack,Oher,Washington,Hunter
    Locker,Sankey

we could do worse than that, in fact many teams are worse than that, yet we're the worst somehow

#idiots
  5. RTH

RTH Meh...

GO TYLER WILSON!
  6. JR1980

JR1980 Starter

Our WR/TE depth is straight frightening...They need to go get a veteran wideout to plug in if needed...Sidney Rice, someone, anyone...That could get ugly and fast. Same goes for TE...If walker goes down, we are stuck with Stevens and a project in TT...
  7. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Our defensive depth is probably top 5 in the league. Maybe not CB but everything else is bursting with talent. Leaves ALOT of wonder for who's gonna get snaps and come ahead of the pack.

I could see us signing a FA WR early in camp.
  8. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

I could also see mccluster getting a lot of packages where he's a slot WR so I kinda view him as the #4 WR/#3 RB.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

McCluster could be the 4th WR yes, however he's listed as a RB right now (which means nothing but still)

I actually like him in the slot. During the Chiefs playoff game he had 7 receptions (not bad for a non starter)
  10. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Stevens can play the role needed in Whiz offense.

A lot of bunch sets where the TE actually stays in isn't too much too ask.

Especially when Preston & hunter will be getting the edge. Wright & Washington more towards to outside. Then we can always send Mccluster into a route as well.