Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Projected 2013 Titans Record

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, Mar 15, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    Yeah..we never beat the chargers...I'm guessin 9 or 10 wins..we will be fighting for a playoff spot I think...

So ready for football again! !
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,602
    its at home, so we stand some chance to win
    J Falk high fives this.
  3. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,682
    Sweep the Jags

Replace either the Chargers or Steelers game with a L.
    J Falk high fives this.
  4. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    we're still a year away IMO. A lot of it depends on Locker's development. If he plays like last season, sucky, we'll need to find a QB next offseason.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,123
    Before FA, I was expecting 6-10 again.

After we've made some nice signings, I'm expecting 8-8.

If we have a great draft I could maybe buy 9-7, but I'm not going to expect anything better than that.

It's all up to Locker. If he plays like an average QB, we could be a 9-7 or 10-6 team. If he plays like a bottom 5 QB like last year, we will struggle to do better than 6-10.
  6. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,783
    I think we sweep Jax.
    J Falk high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $140
    Yes, I wrote at the beginning that we haven't beaten them as Oiler or Titan since '92. BUT this year is TOTALLY different. They have a whole new coach. Rivers randomly plays like crap. Gates is a shadow of his former self. Ryan Mathews can't stay healthy and did nothing last year. Their D is nothing special and they don't even have a true #1 WR. They cleaned house in the FO this season so its very possible the new coach and staff are not up to pair in their first year. And if we get them mid to late season, they could be playing with a bunch of injuries.

Its very hard to travel to the West Coast and win as the away team even if they do suck, but when they come here, if we are truly playing better (and we aren't playing them in the first 3 weeks of the season like this year). Then I think we truly have a good shot to get the win against them
    J Falk high fives this.
  7. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    I would love to whoop up on the chargers and get some payback. I'm just so used to us getting smoked by them that it's hard to mark that one as a W
  8. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $746
    Due to Locker? Just plain dumb.
  9. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    Noted for later quote after 2013 season. Locker sucks, and barring a miracle, we'll be 8-8 at best. Hopefully he can prove me wrong... And hopefully shonn Greene makes a difference in the run game.