Professional players

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razordaman

razordaman Starter

We need professional football players on this team. We have jokes for players. Here is the list of players that need to leave asap.

Nick Harper
    KVB
    Tulloch
    Thorton
    Hope
    Algae
    KC
    Hawkins
    Mouton
    KB
    These players sickin me. This group of players doesn't have a playmaker in the bunch and wouldn't make most other teams in the NFL. We really need at least 1 good linebacker. KB your old and slow and don't make plays. Algae you fumble alot. Mouton you have lost games all by yourself. Hope you are invisible and have done nothing in 5 games. Thorton you never make a play and your name is never called when do you play? KC old,slow can't complete passes or read defenses. Hawkins too stupid I guess. Tulloch to slow and unable to make a play or a hit, anyone could replace you easily. Harper is laughable at corner. KVB can you beat anyone but your mom? You seriously can't get past anyone. Your slow and stupid its like not having a de when your in the game. Please just leave

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you know he leads the team in tackles, right?

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm not ready to give up on Mouton, I am as a kick returner but not as a corner, he's still just a rookie. And I disagree on Tulloch and Thorton, they can stay.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Thornton or Hope nailed Brady helmet2helmet, only Defensive hit of the day.

5. pettso

pettso Starter

Haha that was Hope, he's gonna be receiving some mail from the NFL.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And probably stern words from Goodell not to hit their boy.

7. gainer_titans

gainer_titans Camp Fodder

Nick Harper - Agree
    KVB - Agree
    Tulloch - Still young will be a good asset in the future
    Thorton - Agree
    Hope - Agree
    Algae - Agree
    KC - Depends if VY steps up then yes if not keep him till his contract is up and the new rookie qb we drafted steps up
    Hawkins - 1 more year
    Mouton - Still young
    KB - On the fence, guy has got a great heart like KVB but unlike KVB he doesn't miss games, just getting older

Like to add a some more
    Tony Brown
    Bo Scaife
    Jacob Ford
    Dave Ball
    Kevin Mawae
    Vincent Fuller
    and for god sakes Donnie Nickey

8. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

If we were able to get a draft pick for Nickey I'd poop. haha

9. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Griffin got a decent lick on Moss. Too bad Moss caught and held onto it.

10. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

id like to take a look at our offensive players that dont do a darn thing , and im sick of the drop balls that i would get rid of!!!!
    Bo Scaife - time after time, drops passes
    kerry collins - need i say more
    im on the fence about gage, and crumpler, but they havent done much to do anything too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar