ProBowl Voting

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Focus on the topic marbles. Focus…

Hey code breaker, do us all a favor and quote me saying that..

Rolltide. Its amusing how someone like you would want to quarrel his point about any given subject, and keeps going and going like a cute little overcharged Duracell bunny about that topic, like for example "ButterFinger Bennett not being on PitBull's ProBowl list" when he is indeed on that list but you were too distracted planning your pestering posts to read my first post and notice that his name is actually on there. Go on roll tide.. rolltide yourself up a few posts and you will see it up there. :makefun2:

:lol2:
    Seriously.. how old are you.. 13?
    Its apparent your desperate attempts to resort to immature comments such as that which has been quoted above is nothing more than a pathetic and lame attempt to roll-tide yourself off the subject and get personal. Switch the bait roller, the fish ain’t biting.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Just ignore him Pitbull, when RollTide is around you are not allowed to have fun.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'll agree that sometimes RT should be ignored, but Pitbull deserves some mocking here. Ben Troupe for the probowl? He got demoted this week! He's no longer our starter! Come on! He's had a terrible season. Sirmon, even if you're joking, come on, he shouldn't make it. Bennett doesn't deserve it, he's not even in the top 40 WRs for receiving yards. You say LT is a joke so I'll ignore it, but that makes it hard for me to take any of this seriously.

Young doesn't deserve it, his passer rating has been terrible. He's improving, and he's going to be a great QB for our team, but he's not a pro bowler this year, he's a rookie. Even last night, he was only 7th in the NFL in passer rating. 7TH, that doesn't make the pro bowl on his best day.

Henry doesn't have the yards. If he keeps going, maybe, but not at this point. I'd vote for him for comeback player, but not pro bowl.

If anyone has a shot, it's Pac as a returner, Bulluck, and Hope. Probably none will make it, but those three deserve our votes and a shot. The others are all a stretch.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He can do whatever he wants. There is no wrong vote.

5. GoTitans3801

True, you can vote for whoever you want. But in a discussion forum, such as this one, I think it's perfectly legit to argue the merits of who deserves a vote.

6. GoTitans3801

Nice to see Gunny posting during normal American hours...

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Bulluck and Hope are the only 2 deserving a Pro Bowl Vote

8. GoTitans3801

Not Pac as a returner? I didn't say as a corner...

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Bulluck and hope &..

Pacman is making a case even as a corner not just return man. Top return men who can also play at a high level at their position tend to get the nod over guys who just return. That's how mason made it in 2000. I'd vote him in..

Response to gunny's charge about having fun. I knew right away the guy couldn't be serious but he buried himself when he said he wouldn't vote for manning no matter how well he played. By his own admission this is a beauty contest for him not an honest vote.
    I'm not sure how i can stop anyone from having fun anyway, Do i have that kind of power?

As far as ignoring me you can't. I'm too damn interesting and stimulating to ignore. :grrhee:

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

AFC corners...

CBs more deserving of the pro bowl than pacman..

Mathis
    Samuel

Both of them are tied for the lead in ints with..6

Champ bailey...obviously...5 ints best CB in football

Chris mccalister...very good, big corner

That's only 4 i would say clearly are more deserving..

Guys at a similar level to pacman..

Samari rolle..
    Asamungha(sp) taken by raiders right after we took wollfolk. Has 5 ints but never even had one his whole career before that.
    Nick Harper..small but tough conrer with good ball skills has 3 ints..

Of course pac has the rep problem but right now i would say he deserves to be no worse than 8th in the voting and the afc is where most of the best corners reside.

A case can be made that pacman is maybe the 15th best corner in the league right now but moving up fast. In a couple of years they will be talking about this guy as one of the best corners in the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar